Batten-Down Parka V.2 / Dark Brown
Inspired by the great outdoors down parkas of the American 1970s, the Batten-Down Parka gives the impression of being a modern revision to a classic favorite. It finds a good balance between outdoor and city, having a striking look while also being warm and durable.
Starting with Fall/Winter 2022, we took our on-going parka design with all the details our customers have come to love and made the Batten-Down Parka with a new partner in Japan: a factory with a 130 year history producing high quality uniforms and blankets. The reasons why we were drawn to this factory include their excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail as well as the care they take to clean all down and feather using local mineral rich waters. Their unique cleaning process removes pollutants and makes the material even fluffier. We still love the first version of the Batten-Down Parka, but we consider V.2 to be a level up.
We're delighted to continue to expand the Parka palate this season with 2 new colors: Lime and Yellow.
- true to size
- raglan sleeves
- adjustable draw cord with leather stopper at hood and inner waist
- wind resistant and water repellent
- horizontal quilting to better trap body heat
- Velcro flap bottom (waist) pockets with side entry hand warming pockets behind
- two-way zip front (#10 VISLON®) with leather pull with embossed Battenwear logo with snap button cover flap
- detachable hood via snaps
Fabric Water-Repellent Ripstop Polyester
Contents Shell and Lining: 100% Polyester; 650-Fill-Power Down Fill: 80% Down / 20% Feather
Made in Japan