Camp Shorts / Navy
Battenwear Camp Shorts are ideal for summer trips camping, river rafting, canyoning, tropical spelunking, canoeing, kayaking, waterfall diving . . . you name it and these shorts are up for the adventure. While we didn't design them a swim short per se (more as an in and out of water pair of shorts with pockets, etc), our customers have written to say they like them for swimming. Now we do too! Basically, they're a great pair of shorts to take on a vacation and to count on being ready for anything.
Fabric Notes: For SS22, we are using a water repellant taslan nylon. Taslan is generally known for being quick-drying and soft like cotton, and this particular taslan also has a finely crinkled texture making it well suited for hot days.
- elasticated waist can stretch 2" comfortably (3" max)
- above knee length
- Model is 178 cm / 68 kg (5’10” / 150 lbs) and wears size M
- wind- and water-repellent
- plastic snap, slanted front thigh pockets
- zip change pockets below
- plastic snap pockets on rear
- elastic waist with nylon webbing adjuster (with Battenwear logo) and plastic buckle at front
- BatTENwear 10th Anniversary main label
FABRIC: Water-repellent Nylon (100% Nylon)
ITEM HISTORY: New fabric for ongoing Battenwear favorite
MADE IN USA