New Maker Shorts by Post O'Alls / Salmon
For our 10th anniversary Battenwear Spring/Summer 2022 collection, we are pleased to announce a limited release collaboration between Battenwear and Post O'alls. The idea behind the collection is to reimagine Battenwear's outdoor obsessions through a Post O'alls workwear-focused lens. We were honored to have the chance, and we couldn't be happier with how the collaboration items turned out.
For the Battenwear New Maker Shorts, we took the Post O'All's classic New Maker shorts, shortened them a bit and gave them a 1970's surfer vibe by using a lightweight (7.5 oz) vintage looking color denim. The effect is a pair of shorts that we haven't been able to stop trying on ever since they landed in our studio. They're comfortable, durably constructed, and great looking.
- Model is 178 cm / 68 kg (5’10” / 150 lbs) and wears size M
- trouser pockets with additional coin pocket on the right front
- two large open patch pockets on back
- belt loops
- zipper fly front
- front closure wit Post O'all branded metal button
- Post O'all label at back belt band
- Battenwear labels at back right pocket
- BatTENwear 10th Anniversary main label
FABRIC: 7.5 oz Color Denim (100% Cotton)
ITEM HISTORY: Brand new for SS22
MADE IN JAPAN
Sizing is illustrated here.
Free shipping on orders over $200