The Packable Anorak is a Battenwear oldie and real goodie, inspired by the unpredictable spring/summer weather in NYC when you never know when you'll need an extra layer or protection from wind and rain. Open the center zip pocket and flip the anorak into itself, you're left with a compact package, ready to pull out of your bag should the wind lift or the summer night grow chilly. The seams on each side have comfy hand pockets. The deep zip on the right side makes the anorak easy to slip on and off.
FABRIC: 4-ply Taslan Nylon (100% Nylon)
- This Taslan Nylon has the hand feel of cotton but the technical properties of nylon.
- It is wind- and water-resistant.
- If you are caught in a heavy downpour, it will soak through eventually but then it dries really quickly.
- true to size
- side seam hand pockets
- mesh zip kangaroo pocket at front into which the anorak packs up for a tight bundle
- brimmed hood with adjustable cord via vintage made in USA plastic stopper
- adjustable tie cord at waist
- deep side zip for easy on & off
Made in the USA
- Questions Regarding This Item?
Battenwear ships with USPS from our warehouse in California. Shipping rates can be viewed once an item is in your cart. Price is based on weight and your location. Orders will be shipped within 5 business days of order being placed.
Delivery Refusals And/Or Return To Sender
Orders that are returned to sender will be refunded minus the cost of return shipping.
Any questions regarding this product? Email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.