DESCRIPTION: The Scout Anorak was made for those who would never let a bit of weather get in the way of hiking, fishing, hunting, or campground rabble rousing. First released in 2014, this item has quickly become a standard bearer for Battenwear, easily exemplifying our basic mission to make really functional outdoor and sports gear that also happens to look great for everyday city wear. Extremely handy details include the multiple storage pockets on front and back and the extra deep, double zip on side for ease getting in and out of the anorak/ventilation. Please keep in mind that this item was built to be roomy so that it can be a top layer! If you would like a slimmer fit, please order one size down.
- hat brim on hood
- drawstring hood with leather adjusters
- “game pocket” on back (originally intended for fish or small game but equally useful for less stinky storage
- large front kangaroo pocket with interior zip pocket for keeping valuables safe and with side entrance openings behind for comfy hand pocket
- extra deep, double zip on right side for ease getting on and off and to provide ventilation / short armpit zip on left side for ventilation
- adjustable waist via slide cord
- three-way button wrist closures
MATERIAL: Print Chambray (100% Cotton)
- roomy (fits big)
- ideal as a top layer (please order one size down for slimmer fit)
- Model is 5'8" with 40" chest and is wearing size Medium
MADE IN USA
- Questions Regarding This Item?
Shipping rates can be viewed once an item is in your cart. Price is based on weight, and your location.