We designed the Scout Anorak for the outdoorsman who would never let a bit of weather stop him from hiking, fishing, hunting, or campground rabble rousing. The kangaroo pocket on the front has an outer flap for keeping gear handy and a side entry, fleece lined compartment for keeping your hands warm. The game pocket on the back will easily store small game, fish, or maps. Both sides unzip to make it easier to pull on and off and to provide ventilation when you break a sweat. The Velcro sleeve closures and draw cord at bottom make an easily adjustable fit. Wearing the Battenwear Scout Anorak, a guy can't help but start planning his next adventure.
- wind- and water- resistant
- game pocket on back
- raglan sleeves
- large front kangaroo pocket with inner fleece lined hand warming compartment
- zip pocket inside front flap pocket for keeping valuables safe
- hat brim on hood
- both sides unzip for easy on and off/ventilation
- adjustable waist
- made in USA
- Shell: 60/40 Cloth (60% Cotton 40% Nylon)
- Lining: 1.9 oz Nylon Ripstop (100% Nylon)
FIT & MEASUREMENTS:
- roomy, to be worn as an outer layer over a bulky sweater
- some customers choose one size down for a more tailored fit
Chest (Pit To Pit)
|Sleeve (From Collar Down)||27.75"||28.5"||30.25"||31"|
|Sleeve (From Armpit Down)||19.5"||20"||20.75"||21"|
|Center Back Length||28"||29"||29.5"||30"|
- Questions Regarding This Item?
Shipping rates can be viewed once an item is in your cart. Price is based on weight, and your location.