SAMPLE OF Quilted Guide Parka, Navy
ITEM FOR SALE HERE IS SALES/PHOTOGRAPHY SAMPLE MADE FOR THE BELOW PRODUCT.
PLEASE NOTE: SAMPLES DIFFER IN SMALL WAYS FROM FINAL PRODUCT.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL (NO RETURNS/EXCHANGES).
The Battenwear Quilted Guide Parka is made from two layers of breathable, water resistant 60-Gram PrimaLoft® GOLD, each quilted into a nylon shell. In addition to having a fancy, trademarked name, PrimaLoft® GOLD is the stuff sleeping bags are made of, so you'll never worry about being warm enough. And the principle behind the quilting is that each diamond will collect and store your body heat. This is the type of jacket that makes a man look like he knows exactly where he's going and exactly how awesome it's going to be when he gets there.
- water- and wind-resistant
- slight brimmed hood with elastic drawcord
- elastic drawcord at waist
- #5 two-way zipper
- zipper coverflap at top for greater comfort and wind resistance
- chest pocket with Batten Logo pull tag
- mesh pocket on inside for storage or drying wet gloves, etc.
- made in USA
- Shell: Polyester Ripstop (100% Polyester)
- Insulation fill: 60-gram PRIMALOFT® GOLD (100% Polyester)
FIT & MEASUREMENTS:
- true to size