Army Pants by Post O'Alls / Navy
For our 10th anniversary Battenwear Fall/Winter 2022 collection, we could not be happier to announce a new, corduroy-tastic collaboration with Post O'Alls. The idea behind the collection is to reimagine Battenwear's outdoor obsessions through a Post O'alls workwear-focused lens. We were honored to have the chance, and we couldn't be happier with how the collaboration items turned out.
We took the the Army Pants, we took a classic pair of Post pants and injected a 1980s outdoor vibe with the wide wale corduroy and big patch pockets. We also added a hammer loop and ruler pocket as handy details that we'd like to have on a pair of pants made for puttering around in the garage. Although odds are that we're more likely to wear these handsome devils out to dinner than to the toolshed.
- wide fit
|X-LARGE||32.5 - 42.5"||13"||29.5"||9"|
- big patch pockets on front and back
- elastic waist with drawcord and belt loop
- zip fly
- cinch belt on back with metal buckle
- drawcord ankle hems
- hammer loop on left let
- ruler pocket in right leg
- front closure with Post O'all branded metal button
- Post O'all label at back left pocket
- Battenwear labels at back right pocket
- BatTENwear 10th Anniversary main label
FABRIC: 5-wale Corduroy (100% Cotton)
MADE IN JAPAN
Sizing is illustrated here.
Free shipping on orders over $200