Batten-Down Parka (USA) / Orange
Inspired by the great outdoors down parkas of the 1970’s, the Batten-Down Parka gives the impression of being a modern revision to a classic favorite. With a 700 fill power of 90/10 duck down (90% down, 10% feather), it’s lightweight while being super warm. The shell is a water-repellent ripstop polyester.
- true to size
- raglan sleeves
- adjustable draw cord with leather stopper at hood and inner waist
- wind resistant and water repellent
- horizontal quilting to better trap body heat
- Velcro flap bottom (waist) pockets with side entry hand warming pockets behind
- two-way zip front (#10 VISLON®) with leather pull with embossed Battenwear logo with snap button cover flap
- detachable hood via snaps
Material Description: Water-Repellent Ripstop Polyester with 700 Fill Power Down
Contents: Shell & Lining: 100% Polyester; Fill: 90% Down/10% Feather
MADE IN USA
Sizing is illustrated here.
Free shipping on orders over $200