Travel Shell Parka, Olive
Designed to be the only jacket you'll need for your next adventure, the Battenwear Travel Shell Parka is as functional for a day's hike as it is stylish for an evening beer at the bar down the street from your hotel. This is the very first item we designed when starting the brand in 2011 and, based on our own heavy use of the Parka, we've been making slight adjustments and improvements on it ever since. It's an old favorite that never seems to get old, and we hope that you'll take it with you on your next trip.
NOTE: We are proud to use a made in USA 60/40 fabric that has a smooth hand-feel that reminds us a lot of vintage mountain parkas. This 60/40 promises to age well, developing new traits and characteristics as you wear the item for years to come.
- true to size
- wind and water resistant
- full lining (slightly lighter weight than shell)
- map pocket on back
- interior pockets
- pleats on elbows for easy movement of arms
- set-in sleeves
- adjustable midline via interior elastic draw cord
- two-way zip front (#10 VISLON®) with leather pull with embossed Battenwear logo with snap button cover flap
- SHELL: 60/40 (60% Cotton / 40% Nylon); LINING: 65/35 (65% Polyester / 35% Cotton)
MADE IN USA
Model is 5'11" and is wearing a size Medium.
|TRAVEL SHELL PARKA||X-Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
|Chest (Pit to Pit)||20 3/4||22||23 1/4||24 1/4||25 1/2|
|Sleeve (From Center Back to Edge of long sleeve)||31 1/4||32 1/8||33||33 7/8||34 5/8|
|Center Back Length||27 3/4||28 1/2||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4|