Although inspired by the simple silhouette of classic college football windbreakers, the Beach Breaker was actually made in honor of intrepid East Coast surfers. For those who don’t know: the only kind of surf we have near NYC comes from beach breaks, which means we spend a lot of early mornings standing on the cold sand, staring out at the horizon, and waiting for the wind to bring the waves in just right . . . before we commit to the wetsuit. The Battenwear Beach Breaker—with its wind- and water-resistant shell—is the perfect standing-on-the-beach, staring-longingly at the waves jacket. It doesn’t hurt that, while standing there, you kind of look like an old-school, bad-ass football coach.
- true to size
- water resistant fabric
- full lining for excellent warmth
- snap button front (Battenwear logo nickel snaps)
- angle entry hand warming pockets with mesh lining
- raglan sleeves
- adjustable cord at bottom hem with leather stopper
- elastic wrist cuff with snap adjuster
- 4-ply Taslan Nylon (Shell); Polyester Fleece (Lining): 100% Nylon (Shell); 100% Polyester (Lining)
MADE IN USA
- Questions Regarding This Item?
Any questions regarding this product? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.