Although inspired by the simple silhouette of classic college football windbreakers, the Beach Breaker was actually made in honor of intrepid East Coast surfers. For those who don’t know: the only kind of surf we have near NYC comes from beach breaks, which means we spend a lot of early mornings standing on the cold sand, staring out at the horizon, and waiting for the wind to bring the waves in just right . . . before we commit to the wetsuit. The Battenwear Beach Breaker—with its wind- and water-resistant shell—is the perfect standing-on-the-beach, staring-longingly at the waves jacket. It doesn’t hurt that, while standing there, you kind of look like an old-school, bad-ass football coach.
- true to size
- water resistant fabric
- full lining for excellent warmth
- snap button front (Battenwear logo nickel snaps)
- angle entry hand warming pockets with mesh lining
- raglan sleeves
- adjustable cord at bottom hem with leather stopper
- elastic wrist cuff with snap adjuster
- 4-ply Taslan Nylon (Shell); Polyester Fleece (Lining): 100% Nylon (Shell); 100% Polyester (Lining)
MADE IN USA
- Questions Regarding This Item?
Battenwear ships with USPS from our warehouse in California. Shipping rates can be viewed once an item is in your cart. Price is based on weight and your location. Orders will be shipped within 5 business days of order being placed.
Delivery Refusals And/Or Return To Sender
Orders that are returned to sender will be refunded minus the cost of return shipping.
Any questions regarding this product? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.