Designed to be the only jacket you'll need for your next adventure, the Battenwear Travel Shell Parka is as functional for a day's hike as it is stylish for an evening beer at the bar down the street from your hotel. This is the very first item we designed when starting the brand in 2011 and, based on our own heavy use of the Parka, we've been making slight adjustments and improvements on it ever since. It's an old favorite that never seems to get old, and we hope that you'll take it with you on your next trip.
NOTE: This season, we were excited to find a really special, made in USA 60/40 fabric that has a smooth hand-feel that reminds us a lot of vintage mountain parkas. This 60/40 promises to age well, developing new traits and characteristics as you wear the item for years to come.
- true to size
- wind and water resistant
- full lining (slightly lighter weight than shell)
- map pocket on back
- interior pockets
- pleats on elbows for easy movement of arms
- set-in sleeves
- adjustable midline via interior elastic draw cord
- two-way zip front (#10 VISLON®) with leather pull with embossed Battenwear logo with snap button cover flap
- 60/40 (Shell); 65/35 (Lining): 60% Cotton / 40% Nylon (Shell); 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton (Lining)
MADE IN USA
- Questions Regarding This Item?
Battenwear ships with USPS from our warehouse in California. Shipping rates can be viewed once an item is in your cart. Price is based on weight and your location. Orders will be shipped within 5 business days of order being placed.
Delivery Refusals And/Or Return To Sender
Orders that are returned to sender will be refunded minus the cost of return shipping.
Any questions regarding this product? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.