The Wanderer Coat, first released for spring/summer 2017, is Battenwear’s interpretation of a classic, elegant, raincoat. This Fall/Winter 2018 version features a warm, short-pile shearling lining which gives not only superior warmth but also a youthful spin to such an otherwise adult looking piece. With its slightly sloping A-Line and crisp, clean fabrics, it is pretty dashing in its own right. But it’s easy to coordinate with a variety of different outfits and we like to pair it with more casual pieces for an eye-catching effect. Think Bender from the Breakfast Club.
NOTE: This season, we were excited to find a made in USA 60/40 fabric that has a smooth hand-feel that reminds us a lot of vintage mountain parkas. This 60/40 promises to age well, developing new traits and characteristics as you wear the item for years to come.
- roomy (good for layering)
- mid-thigh length
- wind- and water-resistant (60/40)
- fully lined (shearling for body, quilted poly-fill arms)
- Concealed front placket, button down
- Banana collar stand (additional piece creates a good shape for folding down)
- Angle entry, flap pockets
- Deep back vent with button
- 60/40 (Shell); Short-Pile Fleece (Lining): 60% Cotton / 40% Nylon (Shell); 47% Acrylic / 53% Polyester (Lining)
MADE IN USA
- Questions Regarding This Item?
Any questions regarding this product? Email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.