The Wanderer Coat, first released for spring/summer 2017, is Battenwear’s interpretation of a classic, elegant, raincoat. This Fall/Winter 2018 version features a warm, short-pile shearling lining which gives not only superior warmth but also a youthful spin to such an otherwise adult looking piece. With its slightly sloping A-Line and crisp, clean fabrics, it is pretty dashing in its own right. But it’s easy to coordinate with a variety of different outfits and we like to pair it with more casual pieces for an eye-catching effect. Think Bender from the Breakfast Club.
NOTE: This season, we were excited to find a made in USA 60/40 fabric that has a smooth hand-feel that reminds us a lot of vintage mountain parkas. This 60/40 promises to age well, developing new traits and characteristics as you wear the item for years to come.
- roomy (good for layering)
- mid-thigh length
- wind- and water-resistant (60/40)
- fully lined (shearling for body, quilted poly-fill arms)
- Concealed front placket, button down
- Banana collar stand (additional piece creates a good shape for folding down)
- Angle entry, flap pockets
- Deep back vent with button
- 60/40 (Shell); Short-Pile Fleece (Lining): 60% Cotton / 40% Nylon (Shell); 47% Acrylic / 53% Polyester (Lining)
MADE IN USA
- Questions Regarding This Item?
Battenwear ships with USPS from our warehouse in California. Shipping rates can be viewed once an item is in your cart. Price is based on weight and your location. Orders will be shipped within 5 business days of order being placed.
Delivery Refusals And/Or Return To Sender
Orders that are returned to sender will be refunded minus the cost of return shipping.
Any questions regarding this product? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.