Scout Anorak - Woodland Camo NYCO
The Scout Anorak was made for those who would never let a bit of weather get in the way of hiking, fishing, hunting, or campground rabble rousing. First released in 2014, this item became a standard bearer for Battenwear, easily exemplifying our mission to make really functional outdoor and sports gear that also happens to look great for everyday city wear. Handy details include the multiple storage pockets on front and the extra deep, double zip on sides for ease getting in and out of the anorak (also for ventilation). Please keep in mind that this item was built to be roomy so that it can be a top layer!
Fabric Notes: This 50/50 Nylon-Cotton is a great deadstock fabric we were delighted to discover. Originally used by the American military in the 1960's in making the M-65 Field Jacket, this fabric has great history and was developed as a successor to 100% cotton to provide greater warmth in extreme weather conditions in the field.
- hat brim on hood
- elastic cords with plastic stoppers for an adjustable hood closure and waist
- snap button closure front kangaroo pocket with small interior zip pocket for keeping valuables safe
- fleece/shearling-lined side entrance openings behind kangaroo pocket for a comfy, warm place to put your hands
- extra deep, two-way zip on right side for ease getting on and off and to provide ventilation / short armpit zip on left side for ventilation
- zip double entrance "game pocket" on back
Material Description: NYCO (Shell), Ripstop Cotton (Lining)
Contents: 50% Nylon, 50% Cotton (Shell) 100% Cotton (Lining); 53% Polyester / 47% Acrylic (pocket lining)
MADE IN USA