Batten-Down Deck Jacket, Khaki
We introduced the Batten-Down Deck Jacket for Fall/Winter 2019 and were pleased when it became a hit. For Fall/Winter 2020, we improved the shape, making it a bit longer and roomier. This is our new favorite jacket for everyday activities. Designed to be waist length, it follows in the tradition of work/military jackets that allow a person to sit and bend more easily than a parka would. It has the same down fill power as our Batten-Down Jacket, so we know it'll keep you warm too.
Fabric note: This 65/35 Polycotton is a classic mountain parka fabric. The composition lends a natural water resistance: when the fabric begins to get wet and the cotton begins to swell, the polyester prevents it from continuing to swell. The result is a level of water resistance, and just as important, a fabric that will dry more quickly. However, please note that this fabric is not water proof.
- true to size (roomier than FW19--see all updates below)
- horizontal quilting on interior to better trap body heat
- angle entry hand warming pockets
- angle vertical chest pocket
- 2-way center front zip closure
- ribbed collar and wrist cuffs
- updates from FW19: no elastic at waist, set-in hand warming pockets rather than patch, roomier fit, straighter fit, approx. 1" longer
FABRIC: 65/35 (Shell: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton) (Lining: 100% Polyester) (Fill: 720 Fill Power Down - 85% Down/15% Feather)
MADE IN USA
|Chest (Circumference)||39||41 1/2||44||46||48 1/2||51|
|Sleeve Length (CB to Sleeve edge)||32||33 1/8||34||34 7/8||35 5/8||36 3/8|
|Back Length||24 1/2||25 1/4||26||27||28||29|