Topanga Pullover / Dark Indigo
We love a good pullover. The Battenwear Topanga Pullover is light, airy, and has great storage for all your summer activities.
Fabric Notes: This fabric is milled on a 1970's era Japanese machine known for its natural, textured slub, and it is dyed using a natural indigo. The combination of the type of weave and the type of dye results in this fabric having really memorable texture--light and airy, but also complex. Bleeding likely for the first couple of washes!
- boxy fit (similar to Five Pocket Island Shirts)
- side seam split hem
- Model is 178 cm / 68 kg (5’10” / 150 lbs) and wears size M
- one chest pocket
- two waist pockets
- Battenwear label on side of left waist pocket
- wide set open collar with single button/loop closure
- BatTENwear 10th Anniversary main label
FABRIC: Indigo Sheeting (100% Cotton)
ITEM HISTORY: Ongoing Battenwear favorite
MADE IN USA