Packable Anorak by Engineered Garments / Leopard
For Battenwear's 10th anniversary Spring/Summer collection, we asked Daiki Suzuki of Engineered Garments to take two longstanding Battenwear favorite items, the Packable Anorak and the Camp Shorts, and remake them in the Engineered Garments style. EG's aesthetic is as fascinating as it is hard to define and this collaboration was a lot of fun to work on.
Fabric Notes: This is an Engineered Garments custom logo printed fabric with leopard print.
- true to size
- Model is 178 cm / 68 kg (5’10” / 150 lbs) and wears size M
- side seam hand pockets
- mesh zip kangaroo pocket at front into which the anorak packs up for a tight bundle
- brimmed hood with adjustable cord via leather stopper
- adjustable cord at waist
- deep side zip for easy on & off
- button closure at neck
- Engineered Garments label at bottom left hem
- BatTENwear 10th Anniversary main label
FABRIC: Original EG logo printed Polyester (100% Polyester)
ITEM HISTORY:New fabric for ongoing Battenwear favorite
MADE IN USA