Topanga Pullover / Yellow Stripe
New Fit and Fabric
Surfers have long sought out the Baja hoodie for its stylish shape, comfort, and roomy fit. We took the basic Baha idea and transformed it into a pullover shirt. We love how easy it is to throw on after surfing, and that it’s stylish for the rest of your day out-and-about. The two waist pockets are a great size to keep your car keys and cell phone (or to comfortably rest your hands).
Fabric notes: This Voile Cotton is fine, light, airy, and just very slightly transparent (“voile” comes from the French for “veil”). We could not be more excited to introduce such a lightweight, luxury fabric.
- complete overhaul from previous Topanga Pullovers!
- half-length sleeve with wide opening
- wide shoulders (1 in wider than previous version)
- roomy chest circumference (2 in roomier)
- boxy fit
- one chest pocket
- two waist pockets
- Battenwear label on side of left waist pocket
- wide set open collar with single button/loop closure
- side seam split hem
Fabric Voile Cotton / 100% Cotton
Made in Japan