Topanga Pullover / Light Green
New Fit and Fabric
Surfers have long sought out the Baja hoodie for its stylish shape, comfort, and roomy fit. We took the basic Baha idea and transformed it into a pullover shirt. We love how easy it is to throw on after surfing, and that it’s stylish for the rest of your day out-and-about. The two waist pockets are a great size to keep your car keys and cell phone (or to comfortably rest your hands).
Fabric notes: Cotton Linen has such great breathability, it’s no wonder that it has become a go-to fabric for summer. This particular Cotton Linen is milled in Japan and has a refined hand feeling.
- complete overhaul from previous Topanga Pullovers!
- half-length sleeve with wide opening
- wide shoulders (1 in wider than previous version)
- roomy chest circumference (2 in roomier)
- boxy fit
- one chest pocket
- two waist pockets
- Battenwear label on side of left waist pocket
- wide set open collar with single button/loop closure
- side seam split hem
Fabric Cotton Linen / 50% Cotton and 50% Linen
Made in Japan