Packable Anorak / Tan
The Packable Anorak is a Battenwear oldie and real goodie, inspired by the unpredictable spring/summer weather in NYC when you never know when you’ll need an extra layer or protection from wind and rain.
Open the center zip pocket and flip the anorak into itself—you’re left with a compact package, ready to whip out of your bag should the wind lift or the summer night grow chilly. The seams on each side have comfy hand pockets. The deep zip on the right side makes the anorak easy to slip on and off.
Fabric Notes: For SS22, we are using a water repellant taslan nylon. Taslan is generally known for being quick-drying and soft like cotton, and this particular taslan also has a finely crinkled texture making it well suited for hot days.
- true to size
- Model is 178 cm / 68 kg (5’10” / 150 lbs) and wears size M
- quick drying
- water repellent
- side seam hand pockets
- mesh zip kangaroo pocket at front into which the anorak packs up for a tight bundle
- brimmed hood with adjustable cord via leather stopper
- adjustable cord at waist
- deep side zip for easy on & off
- button closure at neck
- BatTENwear 10th Anniversary main label
FABRIC: Water-repellent Taslan Nylon (100% Nylon)
ITEM HISTORY: New fabric for ongoing Battenwear favorite
MADE IN USA