Northfield Parka, Black
Please note: all sales are final on Web Special items.
It's back! Long time fan favorite, the Battenwear Northfield Parka, was born on the coldest day of an incredibly frigid East Coast winter, with the sole purpose of vanquishing any wind or snow or freezing temperatures thrown at it. The shell is wind- and water-resistant, but the real kicker is the full shearling lining. If that weren't enough, jam your hands into the side-entry pockets and find nothing but super soft and warm Polartec® fleece. Wearing gloves? The sleeve closures and chest wallet pocket are Velcro so you don't have to fumble with snaps or buttons as you lean into the wind. The raglan sleeve gives the Northfield Parka a sporty look, and the colors bring to mind the classic mountain parkas of the late 70s and early 80s.
- true to size
- wind- and water-resistant
- side entry hand-warming pockets lined with Polartec® fleece
- Velcro sleeve and chest pocket closures
- raglan sleeve
- adjustable drawstring at inner waist
- #10 two-way Vislon zipper with leather pull embossed with Battenwear logo
- foam in hat brim on hood
- SHELL: 60/40 Cloth (60% Cotton / 40% Nylon); LINING: Shearling (75% Polyester / 25% Acrylic)
MADE IN USA
|Chest (Pit to Pit)||20 1/2||21 3/4||23||24||25 1/4|
|Sleeve (From Center Back to Edge of long sleeve)||33 1/4||34 1/8||35||35 7/8||36 5/8|
|Center Back Length||29 1/2||30 1/4||31||32||33|