Batten-Down Parka, Olive
Inspired by the great outdoors down parkas of the 1970’s, the Batten-Down Parka is a modern revision to a classic favorite. With a 720 fill power of 85/15 duck down (85% down, 15% feather), it’s lightweight while being super warm.
NOTE: We are proud to use a made in USA 60/40 fabric that has a smooth hand-feel that reminds us a lot of vintage mountain parkas. This 60/40 promises to age well, developing new traits and characteristics as you wear the item for years to come.
- true to size
- raglan sleeves
- adjustable draw cord with leather stopper at hood and inner waist
- wind and water resistant
- horizontal quilting to better trap body heat
- Velcro flap bottom pockets with side entry hand warming pockets behind
- two-way zip front (#10 VISLON®) with leather pull with embossed Battenwear logo with snap button cover flap
- detachable hood via snaps
- SHELL: 60/40 (60% Cotton / 40% Nylon); LINING: Polyester (100% Polyester); FILL: 720 Power Down (85% Down / 15% Feather)
MADE IN USA