Inspired by the great outdoors down parkas of the 1970’s, the Batten-Down Parka gives the impression of being a modern revision to a classic favorite. With a 720 fill power of 85/15 duck down (85% down, 15% feather), it’s lightweight while being super warm.
NOTE: This season, we were excited to find a made in USA 60/40 fabric that has a smooth hand-feel that reminds us a lot of vintage mountain parkas. This 60/40 promises to age well, developing new traits and characteristics as you wear the item for years to come.
- true to size
- raglan sleeves
- adjustable draw cord with leather stopper at hood and inner waist
- wind and water resistant
- horizontal quilting to better trap body heat
- Velcro flap bottom pockets with side entry hand warming pockets behind
- two-way zip front (#10 VISLON®) with leather pull with embossed Battenwear logo with snap button cover flap
- detachable hood via snaps
- 60/40 (Shell); Polyester (Lining); Down (Fill): 60% Cotton / 40% Nylon (Shell); 100% Polyester (Lining); 85% Down / 15% Feather 720 Power (Fill)
MADE IN USA
- Questions Regarding This Item?
Battenwear ships with USPS from our warehouse in California. Shipping rates can be viewed once an item is in your cart. Price is based on weight and your location. Orders will be shipped within 5 business days of order being placed.
Delivery Refusals And/Or Return To Sender
Orders that are returned to sender will be refunded minus the cost of return shipping.
Any questions regarding this product? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.